Friday, July 3, 2009

Minor Rant, followed by Awesomeness.

First off, I'm getting married in a week. I think that's cool. But you know what's not cool? "Friends" I haven't seen or talked to (other than on Facebook) for years, suddenly upset that they are not invited to my wedding. It's selfish and it pisses me off. If they were such good friends, you would think that their maturity level would allow them to wish me congratulations instead of an unnecessary guilt trip. I'm sorry if I haven't seen you in over five years and I live 700 miles away. Not what true friends do.

Anyway, on with the 80's metal video!

You knew it was just a matter of time. Yep, it's time the quintesential, ridiculous, talent-free (but fun!) hair band video! Cherry Pie by Warrant. Notice the clever, sexual inuendo's inserted throughout this masterpiece. Genius.

And the song itself...poetic.

enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment