Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ain't Wasting Time No More...

I realize that I'm a smart enough and ambitious enough fellow to do whatever my heart desires. And I also realize that you have to be patient. Dreaming, plus careful planning, plus networking, plus an educated execution is probably a good formula for doing whatever it is that you want to do, but it takes time.

I don't like being patient, though. When it comes to my dreams and how I'd like to spend my time on this planet, in this body, during this life, I don't want to procrastinate. Realistically, I could die tonight. Sure, that may be a little morbid, but it's the truth. Who knows, other than the big guy? I could live 60 more years, or I could live 60 more days.

With those sobering thoughts in mind, I'd like to get started on experiencing more things.

There is so much that interests me, though, that it's going to be tough to squeeze it all in. So much music, culture, nature, food, drink. It's too bad that working takes up the majority of my (and most everyone else's) time. It's too bad that I can't get paid to do exactly what I want...

I'm working on it.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment