Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fuckin' A.

Fuckin' a.

I have no idea what that saying means or where it came from, but I absolutely love it. It reminds me of the hoods that bought me and my crue beer when we were 17. Lenny, Mike, Shannon...and the countless other dirt rockers that looked out for our thirsty taste buds.

"Dude, thanks for the beer! You want one?"

"Fuckin' a, man."

That's how a normal conversation would go after the boxes of beer and bottles of girl-booze were purchased for us minors.

Following that exchange of pleasantries, we would commence to cranking the stereo to the likes of Ozzy, Dio, Motley Crue, or Van Halen. If we were lucky, some of our female classmates would stop by whatever "older person's" house we were at to see what was happening. Usually they were immediately frightened by the ogling and inappropriateness of our older "friends", and would quickly leave.

"Sorry, man. Guess they had some other party to go to."

"Fuckin' a."

.

No comments:

Post a Comment