Sunday, June 21, 2009

conundrum.

My day so far has been spectacular. I got some things done around the house on my day off, and now am enjoying some homemade green chili and margaritas. The Cardinals are beating the Royals, and I'm just happy as shit.

But it's not even 3 o'clock yet, and I tend to get antsy when I don't have to work. The Big Thompson is supposedly fishing very well, and it's not too far from my homestead here in Broomfield. But the problem is, I've drank half a pitcher of margaritas. Hmmm, do I stop drinking margaritas, start on the water, and load up my gear? Or do I stir up another pitcher of margaritas, turn on some tunes, and re-f'ing-lax? That's a toughy. I do have Tuesday off, but I think I'm supposed to do something Aprilish. Can't remember what, though. Might be able to hit the river then. Tuesday's are generally people-free on the river for the most part.

Ok, I just got up to take a leak and realized that the tequila had hit me harder than I had thought. So I texted April to see what I was supposed to do on Tuesday, thinking that would be a better idea to fish then. Looks like I have a goddamn meeting with the wedding DJ. What a jip.

No comments:

Post a Comment